Friday, May 3, 2013

The Series is Complete - My Third Portfolio Project

My friend Jannine Gallant has just released He'll Never Know, the final novella in her Secrets of Ravenswood trilogy (for which I designed the covers), and I want to take this opportunity to share it with you.

The stories are set in a small town in the Sierra Nevada Mountains and center around three young women who have been friends since childhood. The first is a romantic suspense, the second a bit of a ghost story, and the third more of a straight contemporary romance. I've read We'll Never Tell (and loved it!) and am half-way through She'll Never Rest. I need to hurry up and finish so I can move on to He'll Never Know


















When I designed the covers, I had only Jannine's notes to work from since the stories were still in editing. I was very satisfied with the final results, but now that I've had the opportunity to see the Sierras firsthand and get to know the characters through the books, I'm even more delighted by how well the covers depict the stories. Check them out; you won't be disappointed.

Congratulations, Jannine! 

2 comments:

  1. These covers are awesome. I just had my free days for We'll Never Tell and made it to the 1st page of overall free books at Amazon! Yea me, and yea you! Looking at the covers of those 20 books, mine really stood out from the crowd. I think it contributed to my over 11,000 downloads. If anyone out there needs a cover, I'd definitely recommend Alison's work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear your free days were a success! With so many people reading We'll Never Tell, sales for the second and third books should take off like rockets. I love the covers, too. They have such a distinctive look - just what you want for a series. I'm happy to have had a small role in your success.

    ReplyDelete