Monday, September 21, 2015

NEW RELEASE - Small Town Christmas Tales is Here!

I'm thrilled to announce the publication of my new collection of holiday short stories, Small Town Christmas Tales! It might be blistering hot in California right now, but all I have to do is look a this cover, and I feel a pleasant chill in the air.

For those of you in cooler climes, I invite you to light the fire, heat the cider, and lose yourself in this collection of ten short holiday romances. Each story is set in a different fictional small town, from coast to coast, Maine to California. Sometimes humorous, sometimes poignant, they're sure to warm your heart and put you in a holiday mood. Each story is like a mini TV Christmas movie, and sometimes we all need a little Christmas.

Small Town Christmas Tales: Ten Short Holiday Romances is available in paperback and ebook exclusively from Amazon. Click here to take a closer look.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a good group of stories! Even though I already reviewed it, I also left two unread at the end that I get to go back to when I need a treat. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz! The last story is an extra special favorite of mine. I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

      Delete
  2. These are adorable! I love them all, but I think my fave is #6. The photographer did a great job. :) Your Christmas stories look fantastic. I love Christmas and Christmas reads.

    ReplyDelete